*NEW* Moving to a New Platform for Courses & Programs
We’re moving all our programs over to a new platform - see this blog post for full details.
As an existing customer you qualify for a free upgrade.
To access your free upgrade please visit this page to get your upgrade link.
Welcome to Mission 31 of our 52 Get Organized Missions.
The living room can be the heart of a home – where you relax, where you enjoy conversation with friends, where the family ‘lives’ much of the time.
So if your living room is disorganized, chaotic or downright embarrassing – let’s fix that now. You’ll be amazed at the transformation you can achieve in just 30 minutes. Plus, you’ll find that having an organized living area reduces your stress.
Remember: you only need 30 minutes for the basic mission. Extended Options are below.
If you’re signed up and logged in then today’s task will appear below.
Not signed up? Join us now. Or complimentary for Premium Subscribers.
2 thoughts on “Mission 31: Organize Your Living Area”
We would clear the clutter as follows:
• Old newspapers or magazines donate; if you decide to keep certain magazines or clippings store in metal file cabinets because these materials are burnable
• Tatty rugs, cushions and throws TRASH
• Videotapes, CDs and DVDs no one plays any more DONATE or SELL
• Unloved ornaments, vases and gifts DONATE or REGIFT
• Tatty coasters TRASH
• Photos and their frames – unless genuinely special REMOVE UNWANTED PHOTO. Keep the frame for future use because frames are expensive to buy
• Dead plants TRASH the plant; if the pot is useable keep or repurpose
• Knickknacks DONATE
• Unused or ugly lamps DONATE
• TRASH junk mail as soon as it received
• Computers will remain in living room
• Exercise equipment: stationary bike will remain in living room
Because we live in small apartments our living room is also our home office area!
Tidy up your living area by putting things away where they belong such as: the living room will keep books, CDs and DVDs and remotes. The Bedroom is for the clothes; purses and briefcases; craft and hobby supplies.
Excellent planning, well done to the group.
🙂 Kylie, Community Manager